How it Works
To get started. Say, "Alexa open Voice Coder" or go to https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HFWQPKN and enable the skill.
Voice Coder helps you learn about coding while creating your own game with your voice. The game starts without any logic or rules. Your job is to program rules.
Rules include events, actions, and sometimes values. Events are when something happens. Actions do stuff, like move, play a sound, or give points. You can add a new rule by saying, "add new rule".
Once your game is created, you can play it on your mobile or desktop computer. To play your game, go
- Say "Alexa, open Voice Coder" to get started
- Say, "Add rule" to add a rule
- Say, "New game" to start a new game.
- Say, "List all events", to list all the events.
- Say, "Alexa, ask Voice Coder to ..." to skip opening the skill.
- Say, "Alexa, ask Voice Coder to add rule when start set background to moon".
This was built this for Alexa Skills Challenge: Tech for Good. https://devpost.com/software/code-by-voice . More details about how it was built can be found there.
Feedback welcome: [email protected]